NCT - National Childbirth Trust - Antenatal Courses
National Childbirth Trust (NCT) – Signature antenatal courses
Support you can trust. Friends for life.
Having a baby is a special time. So make sure you benefit from the experience, support and social networks that only come with the NCT Signature antenatal course – held here at Thame Barns Centre.
With a relaxed and friendly style, and led by specially trained and experienced teachers, every NCT Signature antenatal course is tailored to the needs of the small group taking part. A typical format is:
• Pregnancy and birth choices
• Body awareness, relaxation, breathing and massage
• What happens in labour, role of a partner and how your baby is born
• Pain relief
• More complex pregnancies and medical procedures, including caesareans
• Home births and water births options
• Looking after a new-born and feeding your baby
• Early parenting and lifestyle changes
NCT Signature antenatal courses are famous for the friendships and networks that form as new mums (and dads-to-be too), prepare for one of life’s most wonderful experiences.
For course information and availability, please contact the Parent Services Team on 020 8752 2435 or email email@example.com
Concessions and discounts are available for parents in receipt of benefits or on lower incomes. Please enquire in confidence about these.